Friday, September 9, 2011

Partners in Crime!!

My partners in dieting...

Here are the stuff that i eat while I am on diet. Actually I am still on diet right now..I still have a long way to go to achieve my ideal weight...

Nestle Fruit Yogurt
Photo courtesy: Kitchen Cow

 I see to it that I eat yogurt every night so that i will have a good bowel movement in the morning..


Anlene Milk (19-50 years)

I decided to drink anlene instead of any ordinary low fat milk because it contains nano calcium that makes the bone stronger inside. Since I jog in the morning, i realized I need something to take care of my bones.


Apple

 I usually eat apple as my dinner along with the yogurt..I eat it without peeling the outer layer because it was believed that it contains fiber..

Gardenia Wheat Bread

This is my best partner in dieting. I eat gardenia as my breakfast with milk and banana, i also pack it as my snack in the office and sometimes  i eat it as my dinner whenever i really got hungry..

Banana (Lakatan)

I really love bananas. Para kaming mga unggoy sa boarding house because we always see to it that we have bananas at our house. I eat banana everyday three times a week. Honestly, I don't know if it's alright to eat it three time a day, basta ang alam ko masarap sia and easy to eat..

And of course...

Water
 Water is my best buddy nowadays. I always have a tumbler full of water on my table in our office. I noticed that when i started exercising I drink a lot of water for the whole day everyday. I think I am drinking at least 1.5 liters of water everyday. I feel clean inside my body when drinking a lot of water. It just makes me pee more often than before.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...